GIRLS U18 Spring 2017
Our U18 girls’ team is coached by 'E' Licensed Coach Nestor Flores. This will be our first season and we are looking for 16 (Max. 18) girls that will commit their time, effort and enthusiasm to the team. We are looking to give each player an opportunity to play in a competitive team, develop their soccer skills and have an opportunity to play against some good competition.
- This team is considered a travel team. Players' soccer skills that make this team will be equivalent to a high school varsity level.
- The objective for the team is not to win all cost. Winning will be the results of training, playing and executing to the best of our ability,
- Come prepare to practice and give your best and have fun
- Be open to challenges and hard work.
- Have positive attitude towards coaching demands
- Each player that makes the team must commit to attending practices and games
- We'll play in the Baltimore Beltway Soccer League
- Team fees will be established once roster is complete
Please consider the above carefully before accepting a position on the team.
We are looking for 4 or 5 new players. See the date and times below for tryout information.
December 5, 9 and 12, 2016. (7 to 8:30 PM)
Alen Pond Park - Murtaugh 1 (artificial field)