U10B 2013 DIVISION 1 MOUNTAIN ROAD TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!!!
** August 1, 2003 to July 31, 2004 to play on this team.** May play up if qualified.
For Tryout information:
Please click here for County/Travel team tryout schedule. Check back often in case of any weather related closures.
-These are the only dates available at this time. You must attend at least one for consideration.
-Your child must be registered to try out. (No fee until accepted on team)
-Please bring ample water, cleats, and shin guards to participate.
-Your child does not need to bring a ball to the tryouts.
-A smaller group may be formed and welcomed back for a final team selection practice.
- There are no guaranteed spots on this team, so please have your player ready to put forward
maximum effort at each tryout.
- Practices will be twice a week.
- Our games are expected to be on Saturdays starting March/April.
- I am looking for at least an 85% commitment to the team. This means missing no more than one
game and/or a couple practices for the entire season.
- I am not a hardcore coach but do require communication and advance notice if you can not make it to a practice/game.
- I require hard work and good listening, while still ensuring the game is fun and enjoyable
- We may have some type of fundraiser this season. It will not involve a ton of effort. If your child is selected to the team and you would like to help organize, please let me know.
- We will likely play at least one tournament at beginning and/or end of the season. Additional Fee.
Please consider the above carefully before accepting a position on the team. I will make contact
with each of you in the next few weeks to let you know of my decision. Please remember that
BBGC has a good intramural program that would love to help your child gain additional skills to
tryout for the team another time.
Thank you for considering BBGC soccer!
Coach Mike Bast