Our u9 girls team is coached by Alex Gamez and will participate in the CMSSL U8 Girls League. We are looking for girls that are energetic and really want to learn to play the game of soccer.
Your birthday must fall between August 1, 2007 and July 31, 2008 to play on this team. We do make exceptions for younger talent.
These are the only dates available and you must attend at least one for consideration on the team. Please bring ample water, cleats, and shin guards to participate. Please do not bring a ball to the tryouts. A smaller group will be formed and welcomed back for a final team selection practice.
· There are no guaranteed spots on this team so please have your player ready to put forward maximum effort at each tryout.
· Practices are tentative for Wednesday and Fridays from 5:30 -6:45.
· I am looking for at least an 85% commitment to the team. This means missing no more than one game and/or a couple practices for the entire season.
· I am not a hardcore coach but do highly appreciate communication and advance notice.
· We require hard work and good listening, while still ensuring the game is fun and enjoyable for everyone.
· We are in Division 1 of CMSSL. This leagues requires 25% minimum playing time unless there are discipline issues/reasons
· The games are 7V7, 25 minute halves
· I plan on carrying 12 players this season.
· There is a $120 county fee for each player selected to the team. This covers all team costs.
· We will likely play in one end of season tournament..
Please consider the above carefully before accepting a position on the team. I will make contact with each of you in the next few weeks to let you know of my decision. Please remember that BBGC has a good intramural program that would love to help your child gain additional skill to tryout again for the team.
Thank you for considering BBGC soccer!
Coach Alex Gamez