A coach and additional players are needed for this team. Let me know if you are interested or know of other teams in the area that are having trouble fielding a team and we can look to combine.
Your child's birthday must fall between August 1, 1999 and July 31, 2000 to play on this team.
These are the only dates available and you must attend at least one for consideration on the team.
Please bring ample water, cleats, ball, and shin guards to participate.
A smaller group will be formed and welcomed back for a final team selection practice.
- There are no guaranteed spots on this team so please have your player ready to put forward maximum effort at each tryout.
- Practice twice a week.
- Practices are tentative for Wednesdays and Fridays.
- I am looking for at least an 85% commitment to the team. This means missing no more than one game and/or a couple practices for the entire season.
- We require hard work and good listening, while still ensuring the game is fun and enjoyable for everyone.
- We will be in Division 1 of Anne Arundel Youth Soccer Association. This leagues requires 25% minimum playing time unless there are discipline issues/reasons
- The games are 11V11, 30 minute halves
- I plan on carrying 15 - 18 players this season.
- All players must be registered with BBGC. There is an additional $60 county fee for each player selected to the team. This covers all team costs for the regular season. Possible tournament fees will be extra.
Please consider the above carefully before accepting a position on the team. Please remember that BBGC has an intramural program that would love to help your child gain additional skill to tryout again for the team.
Thank you for considering BBGC soccer!